Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Pixley is a strict subset of R5RS Scheme (or, if you prefer, R4RS Scheme), supporting four datatypes (boolean, cons cell, function, and symbol) and a dozen built-in symbols. The reference implementation of Pixley is written in 124 lines of Pixley (or, if you prefer, 124 lines of Scheme; and if you prefer more Scheme-ly metrics, it consists of 413 instances of 54 unique symbols in 684 cons cells.)
This distribution also contains (non-reference) implementations of Pixley
in C (
mignon) and Haskell (
haney), as well as ancillary support for
running Pixley under four different implementations of Scheme (Racket's
plt-r5rs, Husk Scheme, Mini-Scheme v0.85p1, and Tinyscheme,) as well as
several minor dialects of the Pixley language (Pifxley, P-Normal Pixley,
Except where noted as being in the public domain, the source code files in the Pixley project are distributed under a BSD license.
The latest released version of the Pixley language is 2.0. For more information on the language, reference implementation, and project, please refer to The Pixley Programming Language document.
The git repository for the reference distribution is available on Github.
For a release history of the reference distribution, see HISTORY.md.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Pixley/
- Merge pull request #4 from catseye/develop-2018-1 Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 9 months ago
- Prep for release of 2.0-2018.0622. Chris Pressey 9 months ago
- Better HTML UI, using flexboxes. Chris Pressey 9 months ago
- Move note about changes to distribution, to HISTORY document. Chris Pressey 9 months ago
- Merge branch 'build-on-amigados-1.3' of https://github.com/catseye/Pixley into develop-2018-1 Chris Pressey 9 months ago
- Bold but possibly misguided attempt to unify regularize pixley.js. Chris Pressey 9 months ago
- Add script for building 'mignon' with DICE C under AmigaDOS 1.3. Chris Pressey 10 months ago
- Load example programs via JSONP file generated from files in eg/. Chris Pressey 1 year, 5 months ago
- Added tag rel_2_0_2015_0723 for changeset e387a403d314 Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Update revision number in documentation. Chris Pressey 3 years ago