Tree @rel_2_0_2015_0101 (Download .tar.gz)
Pixley is a strict subset of R5RS Scheme (or, if you prefer, R4RS Scheme), supporting four datatypes (boolean, cons cell, function, and symbol) and a dozen built-in symbols. The reference implementation of Pixley is written in 124 lines of Pixley (or, if you prefer, 124 lines of Scheme; and if you prefer more Scheme-ly metrics, it consists of 413 instances of 54 unique symbols in 684 cons cells.)
This distribution also contains (non-reference) implementations of Pixley
in C (
mignon) and Haskell (
haney), as well as ancillary support for
running Pixley under four different implementations of Scheme (Racket's
plt-r5rs, Husk Scheme, Mini-Scheme v0.85p1, and Tinyscheme,) as well as
several minor dialects of the Pixley language (Pifxley, P-Normal Pixley,
Except where noted as being in the public domain, the source code files in the Pixley project are distributed under a BSD license.
The latest released version of the Pixley language is 2.0. For more information on the language, reference implementation, and project, please refer to The Pixley Programming Language document.
Pixley development is hosted on Bitbucket.
There is also a git mirror of the repository on Github.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Pixley/
- Update history and bump copyright date. Chris Pressey 5 years ago
- with-input-from-file is optional in R5RS, so don't rely on it. Chris Pressey 5 years ago
- Update test syntax for modern Falderal. Chris Pressey 5 years ago
- Added tag rel_2_0_2014_0819 for changeset 98489836692f Chris Pressey 6 years ago
- miniscm is cooler but csi has fewer bugs, so prefer it for tests. Cat's Eye Technologies 6 years ago
- Try to find a Scheme implementation. mignon, not haney, is default Pixley implementation. Cat's Eye Technologies 6 years ago
- NetBSD's gcc's -pedantic is. Build haney only if ghc present. Cat's Eye Technologies 6 years ago
- Try out the new yoob.ExampleManager in practice. Cat's Eye Technologies 6 years ago
- Only load the Worker as needed, to reduce the # of requests. Cat's Eye Technologies 6 years ago
- Replace .wrapIt() with .wrapWith() (caller decides wrapper.) Cat's Eye Technologies 6 years ago