Tree @rel_2_0_2017_1110 (Download .tar.gz)
Pixley is a strict subset of R5RS Scheme (or, if you prefer, R4RS Scheme), supporting four datatypes (boolean, cons cell, function, and symbol) and a dozen built-in symbols. The reference implementation of Pixley is written in 124 lines of Pixley (or, if you prefer, 124 lines of Scheme; and if you prefer more Scheme-ly metrics, it consists of 413 instances of 54 unique symbols in 684 cons cells.)
This distribution also contains (non-reference) implementations of Pixley
in C (
mignon) and Haskell (
haney), as well as ancillary support for
running Pixley under four different implementations of Scheme (Racket's
plt-r5rs, Husk Scheme, Mini-Scheme v0.85p1, and Tinyscheme,) as well as
several minor dialects of the Pixley language (Pifxley, P-Normal Pixley,
Except where noted as being in the public domain, the source code files in the Pixley project are distributed under a BSD license.
The latest released version of the Pixley language is 2.0. For more information on the language, reference implementation, and project, please refer to The Pixley Programming Language document.
Pixley development is hosted on Bitbucket.
There is also a git mirror of the repository on Github.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Pixley/
- Load example programs via JSONP file generated from files in eg/. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Added tag rel_2_0_2015_0723 for changeset e387a403d314 Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Update revision number in documentation. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Give program editor element a better id. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Add pixley-launcher.js. Dependency injection, how I love/hate you. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Don't show parsing error on SourceManager creation. Add start.sh. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Update yoob.js 0.9. Move away from Controller, towards SourceManager. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Disable/Enable the "Wrap" button upon editing/loading. Chris Pressey 5 years ago
- Fix indentation. Chris Pressey 5 years ago
- Have the terminating event simulate clicking Stop. Chris Pressey 5 years ago