Tree @rel_2_0_2012_0219 (Download .tar.gz)
Pixley is a strict subset of R5RS Scheme (or, if you prefer, R4RS Scheme), supporting four datatypes (boolean, cons cell, function, and symbol) and a dozen built-in symbols. The reference implementation of Pixley is written in 124 lines of Pixley (or, if you prefer, 124 lines of Scheme; and if you prefer more Scheme-ly metrics, it consists of 413 instances of 54 unique symbols in 684 cons cells.)
Except where noted as being in the public domain, the source code files in the Pixley project are distributed under a BSD license.
The latest released version of the Pixley language is 2.0. For more information on the language, reference implementation, and project, please refer to The Pixley Programming Language document.
Pixley development is hosted on Bitbucket.
There is also a git mirror of the repository on Github.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Pixley/
- Decide to release this revision today. Cat's Eye Technologies 8 years ago
- Update documentation for imminent revision release. catseye 8 years ago
- Specify miniscm v0.85p1 and pass -e so that tests don't hang. Cat's Eye Technologies 8 years ago
- Fix comments in tower.sh; default to plt-r5rs for tests. catseye 8 years ago
- Refactor tower.sh to go by implementation capabilities. Cat's Eye Technologies 8 years ago
- Update tests to Falderal 0.6 format. catseye 8 years ago
- Convert main document to Markdown format. catseye 8 years ago
- Document stuff. catseye 8 years ago
- miniscm is supported as a proper Scheme (sort of) now. catseye 8 years ago
- Add sexp-dump function so that tinyscheme can pass the tests. catseye 8 years ago