Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Putting a Dockerfile and a build script in each distribution repository felt not-quite-right somehow, so this repository was created to hold all the Dockerfiles, build scripts, and documentation for each Docker image.
It is rather experimental. It may turn out that a different way of organizing all this would be better. We'll see.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/The-Cannery/
- Refactor scripts and add pull-docker-images.sh script. Chris Pressey 5 months ago
- Build Docker image for Feedmark 0.11. Chris Pressey 1 year, 3 months ago
- Update for release of Feedmark 0.10. Chris Pressey 1 year, 6 months ago
- Revert "Add sally2c docker image, which is quite experimental." Chris Pressey 1 year, 8 months ago
- Add sally2c docker image, which is quite experimental. Chris Pressey 1 year, 11 months ago
- Build script looks in SHELF_PATH to find SOURCE. Chris Pressey 1 year, 11 months ago
- Initial import of files for The Cannery (Docker image build area.) Chris Pressey 1 year, 11 months ago