Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Putting a Dockerfile and a build script in each distribution repository felt not-quite-right somehow, so this repository was created to hold all the Dockerfiles, build scripts, and documentation for each Docker image.
It is rather experimental. It may turn out that a different way of organizing all this would be better. We'll see.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/The-Cannery/
- Build Docker image for Feedmark 0.11. Chris Pressey 2 months ago
- Update for release of Feedmark 0.10. Chris Pressey 4 months ago
- Revert "Add sally2c docker image, which is quite experimental." Chris Pressey 6 months ago
- Add sally2c docker image, which is quite experimental. Chris Pressey 10 months ago
- Build script looks in SHELF_PATH to find SOURCE. Chris Pressey 10 months ago
- Initial import of files for The Cannery (Docker image build area.) Chris Pressey 10 months ago