Tree @e33ada3 (Download .tar.gz)
Chrysoberyl is an attempt to catalogue, and curate, the things produced by, and related to, Cat's Eye Technologies.
It is something between a wiki and a database and a semantic web and The Devil's Dictionary.
It is supposed to be primarily informative, and only secondarily machine- processable, and only thirdly structured. For this purpose, it has historically been collected in relatively ad-hoc YAML files, but in 2017 it was converted to Feedmark format, which is a subset of Markdown.
These Feedmark articles can be found in the article directory.
Chrysoberyl contains primarily things produced by Cat's Eye Technologies; it only contains things not produced by Cat's Eye Technologies when they directly relate to things that are (e.g. Perl 5.12 might have an entry, but only as a "Project Dependency", not as a "Programming Language".)
This README used to contain a lot more information, but a lot of it has gone out of date at this point, but if you're interested, you can look it up in this repository's history.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Chrysoberyl/
- Schema for Fork. Clean it up. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Cleanup one Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Start Forks article. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- More edits and linkups. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- More links in Games article. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Funicular is no longer written in Lua, it was rewritten in shell. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Add article entry for ellsync. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Add distribution for release of ellsync. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Add latest release of yastasoti. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Add basic entry for tree. Chris Pressey 2 years ago