Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Chrysoberyl is an attempt to catalogue, and curate, the things produced by, and related to, Cat's Eye Technologies.
It is something between a wiki and a database and a semantic web and The Devil's Dictionary.
It is supposed to be primarily informative, and only secondarily machine- processable, and only thirdly structured. For this purpose, it has historically been collected in relatively ad-hoc YAML files, but in 2017 it was converted to Feedmark format, which is a subset of Markdown.
These Feedmark articles can be found in the article directory.
Chrysoberyl contains primarily things produced by Cat's Eye Technologies; it only contains things not produced by Cat's Eye Technologies when they directly relate to things that are (e.g. Perl 5.12 might have an entry, but only as a "Project Dependency", not as a "Programming Language".)
This README used to contain a lot more information, but a lot of it has gone out of date at this point, but if you're interested, you can look it up in this repository's history.
The scripts in the
script directory are used for managing the content
in Chrysoberyl, as well as for release management of the things produced
by Cat's Eye Technologies. They are written in Python 3, and may have
a few requirements. You can set up a virtualenv and install them with:
virtualenv --python=3.5 venv source venv/bin/activate pip install -r requirements.txt
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Chrysoberyl/
- Add entry for release of ellsync 0.4. Chris Pressey 9 days ago
- http://esolangs.org => https:// Chris Pressey 9 days ago
- Release of 0.3 of tagfarm. Chris Pressey 9 days ago
- Update distribution info for Cosmos Boulders. Chris Pressey 3 months ago
- esolangs.org speaks https these days. Chris Pressey 3 months ago
- esolangs.org serves https these days. Chris Pressey 3 months ago
- Feedmark 0.12 is on PyPI now. Chris Pressey 4 months ago
- Update distributions with latest release of Feedmark. Chris Pressey 4 months ago
- Use nascent version 0.12 of Feedmark; error instead of warning again. Chris Pressey 4 months ago
- Style Gemooy to try to make scrolling area more obvious. Chris Pressey 4 months ago