Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Chrysoberyl is an attempt to catalogue, and curate, the things produced by, and related to, Cat's Eye Technologies.
It is something between a wiki and a database and a semantic web and The Devil's Dictionary.
It is supposed to be primarily informative, and only secondarily machine- processable, and only thirdly structured. For this purpose, it has historically been collected in relatively ad-hoc YAML files, but in 2017 it was converted to Feedmark format, which is a subset of Markdown.
These Feedmark articles can be found in the article directory.
Chrysoberyl contains primarily things produced by Cat's Eye Technologies; it only contains things not produced by Cat's Eye Technologies when they directly relate to things that are (e.g. Perl 5.12 might have an entry, but only as a "Project Dependency", not as a "Programming Language".)
This README used to contain a lot more information, but a lot of it has gone out of date at this point, but if you're interested, you can look it up in this repository's history.
The scripts in the
script directory are used for managing the content
in Chrysoberyl, as well as for release management of the things produced
by Cat's Eye Technologies. They are written in Python 3, and may have
a few requirements. You can set up a virtualenv and install them with:
virtualenv --python=3.5 venv source venv/bin/activate pip install -r requirements.txt
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Chrysoberyl/
- Announce tagfarm. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Correct an entry. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Add entry for tagfarm. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Update distributions for latest release of ellsync. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Announce web-based interpreters for Emmental and Mascarpone. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Update information about reference implementations of these two. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Fix filename location. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Add Mascarpone link. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Add Mascarpone installation. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Latest release of Mascarpone distribution. Chris Pressey a month ago