Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Chrysoberyl is an attempt to catalogue, and curate, the things produced by, and related to, Cat's Eye Technologies.
It is something between a wiki and a database and a semantic web and The Devil's Dictionary.
It is supposed to be primarily informative, and only secondarily machine- processable, and only thirdly structured. For this purpose, it has historically been collected in relatively ad-hoc YAML files, but in 2017 it was converted to Feedmark format, which is a subset of Markdown.
These Feedmark articles can be found in the article directory.
Chrysoberyl contains primarily things produced by Cat's Eye Technologies; it only contains things not produced by Cat's Eye Technologies when they directly relate to things that are (e.g. Perl 5.12 might have an entry, but only as a "Project Dependency", not as a "Programming Language".)
This README used to contain a lot more information, but a lot of it has gone out of date at this point, but if you're interested, you can look it up in this repository's history.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Chrysoberyl/
- Install the latest versions of Chzrxl and Cyclobots. Chris Pressey 25 days ago
- Add release 0.5 of shelf Chris Pressey a month ago
- Python 3 compatibility Chris Pressey a month ago
- Maze Clouds will use DAM to create its UI. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Add latest released distribution of SixtyPical. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Third time's the charm. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Another attempt to fix the styling here. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Attempt to fix styling on Maze Clouds installation. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Add some indications where a Docker repo is on Docker Hub. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Update Movies links. Chris Pressey a month ago