Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Chrysoberyl is an attempt to catalogue, and curate, the things produced by, and related to, Cat's Eye Technologies.
It is something between a wiki and a database and a semantic web and The Devil's Dictionary.
It is supposed to be primarily informative, and only secondarily machine- processable, and only thirdly structured. For this purpose, it has historically been collected in relatively ad-hoc YAML files, but in 2017 it was converted to Feedmark format, which is a subset of Markdown.
These Feedmark articles can be found in the article directory.
Chrysoberyl contains primarily things produced by Cat's Eye Technologies; it only contains things not produced by Cat's Eye Technologies when they directly relate to things that are (e.g. Perl 5.12 might have an entry, but only as a "Project Dependency", not as a "Programming Language".)
This README used to contain a lot more information, but a lot of it has gone out of date at this point, but if you're interested, you can look it up in this repository's history.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Chrysoberyl/
- Update the illustration on the Forks article. Chris Pressey 5 days ago
- Add a little more info to the JaC64 entry. Chris Pressey 5 days ago
- It modified the entry in distributions.json given by --entry. Chris Pressey 6 days ago
- Rewrite distributions JSON, only removing extra spaces (I hope.) Chris Pressey 6 days ago
- Move release-distfile towards rewriting the distributions JSON. Chris Pressey 6 days ago
- Don't urlencode things that aren't URLs! Chris Pressey 17 days ago
- Old habits die hard... Chris Pressey 18 days ago
- Fix typo in version number in distributions JSON. Chris Pressey 18 days ago
- Add a refdex generated from The Dossier. Chris Pressey 18 days ago
- Announce git.catseye.tc and various website improvements. Chris Pressey 18 days ago