This is the reference distribution of Wunnel, an esoteric programming language.
At present, it contains:
- the specification of the language, copied from Wunnel article on the esolangs.org wiki. (Which is in the public domain and was mostly written by me anyway.)
- an implementation of Wunnel in HTML5, using yoob.js.
It's all in the public domain; see the file UNLICENSE for more information.
There is also a public-domain implementation of Wunnel in Java included in the yoob distribution.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Wunnel/
- Remove Java implementation (already in the yoob distribution.) Chris Pressey 9 years ago
- Update yoob.js components to version 0.6. Chris Pressey 9 years ago
- yoob.Controller has state, docs, block for input, and terminate. Cat's Eye Technologies 9 years ago
- Clean up display a bit. Clear input and output upon load. Cat's Eye Technologies 9 years ago
- Show tape, input and output, end program on END or out of bounds. Cat's Eye Technologies 9 years ago
- Add operation table. Not done, but starting to go like Wunnel. Cat's Eye Technologies 9 years ago
- GNU Make-specific conditional that makes it "just work" under Cygwin. Cat's Eye Technologies 10 years ago
- Add UNLICENSE and .fooignores. catseye 10 years ago
- Add yoob implementation of Wunnel. catseye 10 years ago