This is the reference distribution of Wunnel, an esoteric programming language.
At present, it contains:
- the specification of the language, copied from Wunnel article on the esolangs.org wiki. (Which is in the public domain and was mostly written by me anyway.)
- an implementation of Wunnel in HTML5, using yoob.js.
It's all in the public domain; see the file UNLICENSE for more information.
There is also a public-domain implementation of Wunnel in Java included in the yoob distribution.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Wunnel/
- Add "See also bar" to README. Chris Pressey 1 year, 10 months ago
- Merge pull request #2 from catseye/develop-1.0-2018.01 Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 4 years ago
- CSS bandaid. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Fix HTML things. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Use yoob.elementFactory to create the UI. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- This file has always had more than the controller in it... Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Fix storageKey. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Address the tape with a yoob.Cursor which is displayed in the view. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Add a yoob.TapeHTMLView for the tape. Could use a cursor, still. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Make the display container a CSS flex container. Chris Pressey 4 years ago