Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Total Procedures in Scheme (TPiS)
TPiS (Total Procedures in Scheme) is a static analyzer, written in Scheme, which can check if given Scheme procedures are total (i.e. always terminate, on any input) by checking that they are specified primitive-recursively.
What's more, it is written almost entirely in a primitive-recursive style, so it can pass its own checks!
(There is one small Mulligan it must take, which is that it must guard itself against its caller passing it a cyclic list, and it can't detect that the code that implements this guard is total. This would be a non-issue in a purely functional dialect of Scheme where there were no such lists.)
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/TPiS/
- Added tag rel_1_0_2014_0819 for changeset aa9612a4058e Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Add test driver. Cat's Eye Technologies 4 years ago
- Add a brief README. catseye 6 years ago
- Added tag rel_1_0_2006_0528 for changeset 675d3fac42b7 catseye 6 years ago
- Initial import of TPiS version 1.0 revision 2006.0528. catseye 6 years ago