Tree @rel_1_0_2019_0326 (Download .tar.gz)
Pail is an esoteric programming language based on pairs; just as Lisp stands for LISt Processing, Pail stands for PAIr Language.
This is the reference distribution for Pail.
The Pail programming language is documented in the literate Haskell
source code of its reference interpreter,
Pail.lhs, which can be
found in the
Some tests, in Falderal format, which might clarify the intended
behaviour, can be found in
Pail.markdown in the
These files are distributed under a 3-clause BSD license. See the file
LICENSE for the license text.
There is also a demonstration of running the Pail interpreter in
with the Haste compiler. You can try this locally by building
demo/pail.js and opening
demo/pail.html in a web browser.
For more information on the language, see the Pail entry at Cat's Eye Technologies.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Pail/
- Merge pull request #1 from catseye/develop-2019-1 Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 4 years ago
- clean.sh removes compiled executable files as well. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Update README and copyright year. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Add another example program. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Add example programs. Load them in web demo (untested). Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Upgrade to our new "standard" build/run/test system for Haskell. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Escape HTML characters in output. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Create installation element with script. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Stylistic tweaks only. Chris Pressey 4 years ago