Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
Pail is an esoteric programming language based on pairs; just as Lisp stands for LISt Processing, Pail stands for PAIr Language.
This is the reference distribution for Pail.
The Pail programming language is documented in the literate Haskell
source code of its reference interpreter,
Pail.lhs, which can be
found in the
The literate Haskell was written as if it were Markdown, so you might (or might not) have luck looking at it as such in a browsing interface:
Some tests, in Falderal format, which might clarify the intended
behaviour, can be found in
Pail.md in the
These files are distributed under a 3-clause BSD license. See the file
LICENSE for the license text.
There is also a demonstration of running the Pail interpreter in
with the Haste compiler. You can try this locally by building
demo/pail.js and opening
demo/pail.html in a web browser.
For more information on the language, see the Pail entry at Cat's Eye Technologies.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Pail/
- Support `hastec` being a script that runs it from a Docker container. Chris Pressey a month ago
- Use generic `hastec-launcher.js` (as in Wagon, Equipage, etc.) Chris Pressey a month ago
- Spiff up license to make it detectable by GitHub. Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 1 year, 29 days ago
- Better links in "see also bar". Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 1 year, 1 month ago
- Add "see also header" to README. Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 1 year, 1 month ago
- Merge pull request #2 from catseye/develop-2019-2 Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 1 year, 11 months ago
- Alternate formatting experiment. Chris Pressey 1 year, 11 months ago
- More experimental reformatting. Chris Pressey 1 year, 11 months ago
- This is experimental, but I'm gonna try it. Chris Pressey 1 year, 11 months ago
- Modernize file extensions. Chris Pressey 1 year, 11 months ago