Pail is a programming language based on pairs; just as Lisp stands for LISt Processing, Pail stands for PAIr Language.
This is the reference distribution for Pail.
The Pail programming language is documented in the literate source code
of its reference interpreter,
Pail.lhs, which can be found in the
subdirectory. Some tests, in Falderal format, which might clarify the
intended behaviour can also be found in
Pail.markdown in the
These files are distributed under a 3-clause BSD license. See the file
LICENSE for the license text.
For more information on the language, see the Pail entry at Cat's Eye Technologies.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Pail/
- Added tag rel_1_0_2016_0304 for changeset 9a4f985dca5a Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Update copyright year. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Don't use deprecated Falderal variables. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Added tag rel_1_0_2014_0819 for changeset e2a82befac89 Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Propogate falderal's exit code. Cat's Eye Technologies 4 years ago
- Test with both ghc and Hugs. Cat's Eye Technologies 4 years ago
- Add README and LICENSE. Cat's Eye Technologies 5 years ago
- Rectify file permissions. catseye 5 years ago
- Modernize test suite. Cat's Eye Technologies 6 years ago
- Added tag rel_1_0_2011_1214 for changeset bd8de915db4a catseye 6 years ago