This is the reference distribution of Gemooy.
However, it only contains one implementation of Gemooy at the moment, and it isn't even the reference implementation.
And it doesn't even contain documentation, either.
These shortcomings will soon be addressed. Maybe. For now, see the Gemooy article on the esowiki for a description of the language.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Gemooy/
- Extents of PlayfieldCanvasView now include all cursors. Cat's Eye Technologies 6 years ago
- Update to latest yoob.js; in paritcular, use PlayfieldCanvasView. Cat's Eye Technologies 6 years ago
- Draw playfield using yoob.Playfield's method for doing so. catseye 6 years ago
- Embed example sources in demo with yoob.js's embed-sources. catseye 6 years ago
- Add example sources. catseye 6 years ago
- Use yoob.Playfield 0.2, and inherit from yoob.Controller. catseye 6 years ago
- Upgrade to use parts from yoob.js 0.1. catseye 6 years ago
- Dist. org. guidelines: showing how gemooy.js can be used -> demo. catseye 7 years ago
- jQuery is overkill for this, so rewrite it to not need it. catseye 7 years ago
- Allow scrolling around a big canvas. catseye 7 years ago