This is the reference distribution of Gemooy.
However, it only contains one implementation of Gemooy at the moment, and it isn't even the reference implementation.
And it doesn't even contain documentation, either.
These shortcomings will soon be addressed. Maybe. For now, see the Gemooy article on the esowiki for a description of the language.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Gemooy/
- Merge pull request #1 from catseye/develop-0.1-2018.01 Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 4 years ago
- Create the mainstage using yoob/element-factory.js. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Add gemooy-launcher.js. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Load example programs from JSONP instead of embed in HTML elements. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Update to use yoob.js 0.12. Chris Pressey 5 years ago
- Update to yoob.js 0.9. Use yoob.SourceManager for editing. Chris Pressey 6 years ago
- Merge. Chris Pressey 7 years ago
- Use yoob.js 0.7-2015.0108. Select initial example source. Chris Pressey 7 years ago
- Populate source initially with PresetManager.select(). Chris Pressey 7 years ago
- Update yoob.js files to version 0.7; add Reset button. Chris Pressey 7 years ago