ZOWIE version history
Version 1.0 (Dec 29 2009)
Version 1.0 revision 2011.1214
- Trivial tweaks to the documentation's HTML.
Version 1.0 revision 2012.0325
- Converted documentation to Markdown format.
- PEP-8 cleanups to
zowie.py; no functional changes.
Version 1.0 revision 2014.0819
- Added ability to run
zowie.py under Skulpt, and demo HTML page of this.
- Added some rudimentary Falderal tests.
- Added UNLICENSE to emphasize the public domain status of these materials.
zowie.py file executable, using
/usr/bin/env to find
- More Markdown, whitespace, and PEP-8 cleanups.
- Made syntax more strict:
- Names of commands and registers must be in uppercase.
- Previous lax parsing of indirect register references was dropped.
- Because this above changed the definition of the language, but not in any
jaw-dropping way, the minor version number was bumped.
- Uses of regular expressions and old-style classes
zowie.py were dropped.
- Added ability to compile
zowie.py with RPython from PyPy version 2.3.1.
Version 1.1 revision 2019.0122
under Skulpt in a web browser.