Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
The Maentwrog Programming Language
This is the reference distribution for the Maentwrog programming language, designed and implemented in 1993.
This distribution contains the reference interpreter, written in ANSI C, a rudimentary specification document, and some example Maentwrog programs.
It also contains a few other miscellaneous contemporaneous C programs by the author, for historical interest.
The specification and example programs in this distribution were taken from the esolangs.org wiki page for Maentwrog that was written by User:Marinus. Thanks Marinus!
All of these materials are in the public domain.
The current released version of the Maentwrog distribution is version 1.1 revision 2018.0608.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Maentwrog/
- Merge pull request #1 from catseye/develop-2018-1 Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 1 year, 2 months ago
- Prep for another minor release. Chris Pressey 1 year, 2 months ago
- Split README-and-spec into a README and a spec. Chris Pressey 1 year, 2 months ago
- Better documentation on building with DICE C under AmigaDOS 1.3. Chris Pressey 1 year, 2 months ago
- Add build.seq for building under AmigaDOS 1.3; ignore UAE files. Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Added tag rel_1_1_2014_0923 for changeset e6b47b4e6b09 Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Clean up README for revision release. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Expand tabs to spaces! Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- I'm a bit sick of the strdup() nonsense, so let's do this. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Force bin directory to exist; easier than creating it. Chris Pressey 4 years ago