Funge-98 Specification Documents
Edition: May 22, 2018.
Funge-98 is a family of programming languages (primarily Befunge-98, Unefunge-98, and Trefunge-98) which was designed as a successor to Befunge-93.
This distribution is the canonical place to find the specs for Funge-98.
This distribution contains only specification documents. It does not contain any implementations.
- Befunge Silver Jubilee Retrospective, a look back from 2018 which might help provide perspective on what this all is
- Funge-98 entry at Cat's Eye Technologies
- FBBI, an early and terrible implementation of Befunge-98
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Funge-98/
- Merge pull request #7 from Nakilon/patch-2 Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 2 years ago
- Mardown issue in README Victor Maslov (commit: GitHub) 2 years ago
- Merge pull request #6 from catseye/develop-2018-1 Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 2 years ago
- Add mention of example programs. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Fix typo. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- More edits; planning to release sometime today. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Add a link and fix a link. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Edits to README which add some information. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Edits for style. Chris Pressey 2 years ago
- Add rudimentary ERRATA. Chris Pressey 2 years ago