A 386-based LED blinker.
The LM386 audio amplifier IC, that is...
Mildred is a 4MHz Z80-based homebrew computer with 40K of memory (8K EEPROM, 32K SRAM.)
An oscillator circuit that contains two NPN transistors and a single capacitor.
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Electronics-Projects/
- It's unclear why these were linked. Remove those links. Chris Pressey 7 months ago
- Embed images as raw files, attempt to fix anchor links. Chris Pressey 7 months ago
- Drop Mercurial support. Chris Pressey 10 months ago
- Add more READMEs (converted w/pandoc, unedited) to make browsable. Chris Pressey 1 year, 6 months ago
- Add README for LED-386 so it is browsable in-place. Chris Pressey 1 year, 6 months ago
- Added tag 0.2 for changeset 0dbdcbe67435 Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Removed tag checkpoint_1 Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Added tag 0.1 for changeset d6ad194ab298 Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Rectify permissions bits. catseye 6 years ago