Tree @rel_2_24 (Download .tar.gz)
Welcome to the Befunge-93 Reference Distribution
This is the reference distribution for the Befunge-93 programming language.
It contains the specification and reference implementation (
are direct descendants of the originals, along with a few related tools and
many example programs.
Befunge-93 is an esoteric programming language where the program exists in a two-dimensional grid of cells, where each cell contains a single instruction, and execution can proceed in any cardinal direction across this grid -- not just left-to-right, but also right-to-left, top-to-bottom, and bottom-to-top.
For more information, see the Befunge-93 specification in the
README.markdown: these post-modernist existential rants
LICENSE: a bedtime story written to give your lawyer sweet dreams
doc/Befunge-93.markdown: the specification for Befunge-93, such as it is
src/bef.c: Befunge-93 reference interpreter/debugger v2.24 source code
src/bef2c.c: Befunge-93 to ANSI C compiler v1.0 source code
src/befprof.c: Befunge-93 profiler v1.0 source code
eg/*: Various and sundry contributed Befunge-93 programs
For More Information
See the official entry for [Befunge-93] at Cat's Eye Technologies.
London, England September 13, 2018
git clone https://git.catseye.tc/Befunge-93/
- Merge pull request #12 from catseye/develop-2018-1 Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 3 years ago
- Update README for release of version 2.24. Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Why did summer go so quickly? Was it something that you said? Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Merge pull request #15 from catseye/build-on-msvc Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 3 years ago
- Disable warning 5045 and say that it compiles under MSVC++ 14.15. Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Add MSVC to "known-to-compie-on" notes, and add credit. Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Apply patch from https://github.com/j4james for building on MSVC. Chris Pressey 3 years ago
- Merge pull request #11 from catseye/audit-compilability Chris Pressey (commit: GitHub) 4 years ago
- Known to compile, now. Chris Pressey 4 years ago
- Fix up batchfile. Chris Pressey 4 years ago