Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
HISTORY.markdown @master — view markup · raw · history · blame
This section highlights major changes from release to release.
- Now based on
shelf0.1 instead of toolshelf.
shelfis written in pure Bourne shell, so Python no longer needs to be built before sources can be docked.
- Now built with version 0.4 of Funicular, which is also written
in Bourne shell now, instead of Lua. (But this has much less
impact on The Platform than the
- Incorporates updated versions of Falderal, Quylthulg, SITU-SOL, Tamsin, yoob.js, and Funicular.
- Several new distributions, including kinoje, Maxixe, Samovar, and The Dossier. And shelf.
- Now based on
- Updated versions of many Cat's Eye Technologies' distributions, and added several new distributions, including hatoucan, MARYSUE, Schroedinger's Game of Life, etc.
- hatoucan is now used to build (tokenize) the
.basfiles for Bubble Escape and Dungeons of Ekileugor.
- Kosheri actually had failing tests in version 0.2, but they were not propagating the exit code and were mistaken as passing. These cases have been fixed.
- Based on a newer, more modular version of toolshelf, with new features which do away with the need of keeping a local cookies file just for The Platform.
- Updated versions of NetBSD, Python, Perl, Chicken, and YASM.
ee(BSD licensed) instead of
nano(GPL) as the text editor.
- Many projects updated to use the syntax and conventions of Falderal version 0.10.
- ALPACA and Velo actually had failing tests in version 0.1, but they were not propagating the exit code and were mistaken as passing. These cases have been fixed.
- Several more of the Haskell projects (Quylthulg, etc) create a wrapper script which is placed on the executable search path, with which the implementation may be run from the command line.
- Added the NaNoGenLab.
- Created a torrent by which a pre-built disk image (and instructions for using it) are distributed.
- Initial release.