Tree @0.5 (Download .tar.gz)
HISTORY.markdown @0.5 — view markup · raw · history · blame
History of SixtyPical
byte tabletype locations and indexed addressing (
- Integer literals may be given in hexadecimal.
- Line comments may be included in source code by prefixing them with
repeatloops to the language, which can repeat until a flag is set (or
notset), or which can repeat
if notinverts the sense of the test.
- Added explicitly-addressed memory locations.
- Added external routine declarations.
- Added ability to compile to 6502 machine code and output a
A complete reboot of SixtyPical 0.1. The reference implementation was rewritten in Python. The language was much simplified. The aim was to get the analysis completely right before adding more sophisticated and useful features in future versions.
Initial inspired-but-messy version implemented in Haskell.